The Door Security & Safety Foundation Scholarship Program provides funds for individuals to attend courses offered by DHI. Since 1997, the Foundation has granted more than 180 scholarships. This scholarship program is intended for those seeking technical education from DHI, including plans to achieve a DHI credential or certification.
Scholarship applications are currently being accepted for 2016 scholarship awards. Download 2016 Scholarship Application here. Please email all scholarship submissions by July 15, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to congratulate the following 2015 scholarship award winners:
- Juan Murillo—Danny L. Campbell Memorial Fund Scholarship
- Rob Owen—Joe G. Lesniak, DAHC Memorial Fund Scholarship
- Brian Pelletier—Builders Hardware Manufacturing Association (BHMA) Scholarship
- Mark Schustek—Corbin Russwin, An ASSA ABLOY Group Brand Scholarship, in memory of Shirley Henry, AHC
- Christopher Lenger—CECO Door Products, An ASSA ABLOY Group Brand Scholarship, in memory of J.A. Burbridge, AHC
- Maisha Gilyard—Hager Companies Scholarship, in memory of Eric N. Klein, AHC
- Crystal Bradley—Colorado Doorways, Inc. Scholarship, in memory of C.H. Johnson, DAHC
- Alan Brommelhorst—Hager Companies Scholarship
We are grateful to the following companies who sponsor our scholarships:
In Memory of Adon H. Brownell, DAHC*
In Honor of J.A. Burbidge, AHC
In Memory of C.H. Johnson, DAHC
In Memory of Shirley Henry, AHC