The Door Security & Safety Foundation Scholarship Program provides funds for individuals to attend courses offered by the Door and Hardware Institute. Since 1997, the Foundation has granted more than 180 scholarships. This scholarship program is intended for those seeking technical education from the Door and Hardware Institute or plan to achieve a DHI certification.
This past year, the Foundation had a record 145 scholarship applicants! We are pleased to congratulate the following 2015 scholarship award winners:
- Juan Murillo—Danny L. Campbell Memorial Fund Scholarship
- Rob Owen—Joe G. Lesniak, DAHC Memorial Fund Scholarship
- Brian Pelletier—Builders Hardware Manufacturing Association (BHMA) Scholarship
- Mark Schustek—Corbin Russwin, An ASSA ABLOY Group Brand Scholarship, in memory of Shirley Henry, AHC
- Christopher Lenger—CECO Door Products, An ASSA ABLOY Group Brand Scholarship, in memory of J.A. Burbridge, AHC
- Maisha Gilyard—Hager Companies Scholarship, in memory of Eric N. Klein, AHC
- Crystal Bradley—Colorado Doorways, Inc. Scholarship, in memory of C.H. Johnson, DAHC
- Alan Brommelhorst—Hager Companies Scholarship
We are grateful to the following companies who sponsor our scholarships:
In Memory of Adon H. Brownell, DAHC*
In Honor of J.A. Burbidge, AHC
In Memory of C.H. Johnson, DAHC
In Memory of Shirley Henry, AHC
For more information contact Catherine Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.222.2655.