This tutorial provides a basic overview of annual swinging fire door inspection requirements -- what to visually verify when asked to confirm that openings inspections occurred - by reviewing the necessary documentation that corrective action(s) were/or will be taken. Tutorial information is based on NFPA 80: ‘Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives’ (2007/2010 edition).
- Specific section references to code publications
- Helpful tips prior to inspection
- 11 inspection steps with visuals
- Interactive presentation - Inspect and receive feedback on six openings
- Questions to test your knowledge
- Certificate of completion.